We have many important programs that need your support. We are currently raising funds to:
- Bring fractal shows to science, math and art classes that cannot afford the cost.
- Develop and distribute fractal lesson material to schools throughout New Mexico.
- Pay for teacher-training workshops that share the lessons of fractals in a way that will impact many more children.
- Provide prizes for the Albuquerque Fractal Challenge, including printing building-wraps.
- Develop “Fractal-Land”, our fulldome video feature which will inspire people all over the world - and provide us with a major revenue stream.
- Support our general operating expenses needed to schedule outreach presentations, train volunteers, develop new programs, etc.
The Fractal Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, and your donations are fully tax deductible as allowed by law.
We also need donations of office supplies, office furniture, and computer equipment.
Please also Volunteer!