We have many important programs that need your support. We are currently raising funds to:
- Bring fractal shows to science, math and art classes that cannot afford the cost
- Develop and distribute fractal lesson material to schools throughout the world
- Pay for teacher-training workshops that share the lessons of fractals in a way that will impact many more children
- Provide prizes for the Albuquerque Fractal Challenge, including printing building-wraps
- Support our general operating expenses needed to schedule outreach presentations, train volunteers, develop new programs, etc.
The Fractal Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, and your donations are fully tax deductible as allowed by law.
See what people are saying about us on our feedback page!
Please also volunteer!