Just as fractals are created through feedback loops, the Fractal Foundation thrives on feedback, too!
Here is what people are saying about our…
- “Wow! My [elementary-aged] son just told me that he loves math now!”
- “Everyone was more than impressed [by] the show, the explanations and the facility.” – Brian C.
- “I felt humbled by the ooh’s and ahh’s of the students as they flew through the universe of fractals, learning without even realizing it.” – Brian C.
- “One day I will have to tell you the impact you have had on [my daughter’s] life. Thank you to you and the Fractal Foundation. …Winning [the Fractal Challenge] gave her confidence to believe [in herself]. – the mother of a previous Fractal Challenge winner whose daughter received a generous college scholarship
- “Thanks again for coming out to our Math Night! We’ve had great response to it – from both parents and students!” Kim A.
- “Fun, fun, fun!” – Odessa T.
- “Good for special needs students – starting from concrete to abstract.” – Priscilla S.
- “It’s team work, math, science and art! I enjoyed it so much!” – Maria C.
- “[This activity involves] higher critical thinking skills – incredible! [It goes] from art/creative to numbers and equations.”
- “Wonderful creative and critical thinking activity!” – Karen G.
- “I really like the [use of predictions] to figure out the number of toothpicks/marshmallows ahead of actually counting.” Kim A.
- “Great for gifted thinkers.” – Carla F.
- “As a high school science teacher, I would love to use [your activities] in my environmental science class! I often take my students outdoors, so [I would] teach them fractals, allowing them to identify different types of fractals found in nature.” Suggested activity = fractal bingo
We want to hear from you! Please provide us with your feedback at: